Observant Inclusion Teacher committed to helping students adopt to a standard classroom setting without feeling singled out. Committed to working with the Lead Teacher to develop lesson plans in accordance with curriculum standards. Specialize in providing appropriate supervision to ensure that special needs students are properly adjusted.
¥ Broad background in special education
¥ Excellent ability to identify students’ needs
¥ Ability to work with students in non-traditional settings
¥ Thorough understanding of curriculum guidelines
¥ Superior observational skills
¥ Strong verbal and written communications abilities
¥ Developed and implemented plans to help students function well in classroom settings.
¥ Supervised students with special needs and provided assistance as necessary.
¥ Worked with teachers and administrators to plan appropriate interventions.
¥ Ensured that students were given assignments based on their abilities.
¥ Participated in quarterly reviews of therapeutic and academic needs.
¥ Provided regular assessments of students’ progress.
¥ Participated in regular meetings with the Lead Teacher and school administrators.
¥ Assisted with the selection of appropriate classroom materials for each student.
¥ Worked with the Lead Teacher to ensure full awareness of students’ issues.
¥ Keep parents informed of students’ progress and responded to inquiries.
¥ Made special classroom arrangements for each child as necessary.
¥ Ensured that each student’s IEP was fully implemented.
Aspiring fresher teacher with experience in education and highly refined skill set, including classroom management, lesson planning, and organization. Prior work history in tutoring and student teaching has provided ample preparation for teaching and developed a diverse range of skills. Successfully implemented various student engagement practices in previous position as an assistant teacher that coincided with attendance improvement of over 18 percent as well as a test score improvement of 12 percent. Experienced in resource development, administrative support, and educational training functions in addition to teaching skills.
- Teach alongside primary classroom teacher and create lessons, activities, and assignments under supervision.
- Assist teacher with grading and other overflow tasks associated with managing the classroom and teaching students.
- Engage with teacher to collaborate on new teaching activities and seek feedback regarding general performance.
- Partnered with teacher to conduct essential tasks of classroom management, including lesson planning and activity time.
- Observed and noted the teacher’s educational approaches and theories regarding the education of students.
- Helped teacher manage grading and activity planning for the classroom by providing essential assistance in these tasks.
- Partnered with students to provide assistance and advice across various subject matters and with various project types.
- Created resources to aid students with commonly encountered issues and promote knowledge development.
- Initiated efforts to engage with students more collaboratively and create a peer tutoring environment that fostered creativity.
My passion for teaching inspires the hobbies I enjoy outside of work. I am a member of my local teachers’ book club, where we read books related to the discipline and some other books, too. I enjoy hosting this occasionally and reading as often as possible as well as writing when I am able. These activities often inform my teaching in the classroom, too. In addition to these hobbies, I am dedicated to volunteering and giving back to my community. I accomplish this by organizing a winter wear drive and providing needy students with coats and scarves in winter.